Sea Buckthorn Arctic Power Berries: The Health Benefits
Exclusively online, this 100% pure Sea Buckthorn powder by Arctic Power Berries is made with hand-picked Sea Buckthorn berries (Hippophae rhamnoides) from the clean, unpolluted Finnish nature. Sea Buckthorn powder is prepared from the whole berry (skin, seed, juice and pulp) and does not contain any other ingredients.
Naturally rich in vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients and fibre, one teaspoon is equal to a handful of fresh berries. Over 500g of fresh berries are used in each 50g packet of Sea Buckthorn Arctic Power Berries, giving you a packed & convenient boost of antioxidant, nutrients vitamins and colour to add to your cereal, yogurt, smoothies, porridge & bakes.
Why you'll love the benefits of wild-grown Arctic Sea Buckthorn:
- Nature's super berry - a very nutritionally balanced source of vitamins, fibre and protein (13g/100g compared to 1g/100g in an orange), making it easy to add to your diet every day,
- Contains over 190 different nutrients, and more than 60 antioxidants
- Extremely high content of vitamin C - over 10 times higher than in oranges
- Also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, D, E and K
- Contains omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7 and 9
- Beauty berry with anti-aging benefits, commonly used in skin and hair care products, as well as in medicine
- Can help towards enhancing eye health and has anti-inflammatory components improve the body's natural healing processes
- Beneficial for vegetarians because it contains vitamin B12 that normally only appears in meat
- Supports healthy digestion and cardiovascular system
- Contains zinc, potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium
All calories (and other nutritional facts) on the tubes are listed by 100g, so we've estimated the rough calorie per teaspoon to be:
Sea Buckthorn = 489kcal per 100g.
One teaspoon of powder is about 3-4g (a recommended serving size).
Using 3g per typical serving, the calories will be around 14.67kcal per teaspoon.
Shop the Exclusively Online Range
Raw Food Diet
People with allergies to dairy, soy, gluten, lactose or nuts
How to Use:
There are endless ways to use the berry powders. Most customers find it the most convenient to stir, sprinkle or mix into their breakfast bowls, snacks or smoothies. The creative ones have come up with some amazing recipe ideas such as cheesecakes, homemade chocolate or healthy chia puddings.
The powders also make a great add to raw desserts, baking, cooking and food decoration. We personally use the powders in our everyday life such as an addition to porridge or as a natural flavouring to yogurt.
Which other flavours should I try?
See the detailed benefits of each individual berry below by clicking the image:
All available at shop.lifebyequipe.com