Cranberry Arctic Power Berries: The Health Benefits
Fully raw, vegan & 100% pure, the Cranberry powder by Arctic Power Berries are hand-picked from the wild, unpolluted Finnish nature and are packed full of vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients and fibre.
Over 700g of fresh berries are used in each 70g tube (300g in each 30g tube) of Cranberry Arctic Power Berries, giving you a packed & convenient boost of antioxidant, nutrients vitamins and colour to add to your cereal, yogurt, smoothies, porridge & bakes. One teaspoon is equal to a handful of fresh berries!
Why you'll love the benefits of wild-grown Arctic Cranberry:
- Full of natural antioxidants – can help develop the immune system and improve metabolism
- High antioxidant content develops the immune system and improves metabolism
- Antioxidants can contribute to anti-aging benefits and help to prevent and relieve skin conditions such as wrinkles, premature aging or acne
- Contains flavonoids and polyphenols
- Great source of essential vitamins A, C, E and K
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Very low in natural sugar and calories
- Can assist in detoxing and weight loss
- Can help in preventing and treating kidney and bladder problems
- May benefit oral health, by reducing bacteria binding to teeth
All calories (and other nutritional facts) on the tubes are listed by 100g, so we've estimated the rough calorie per teaspoon to be:
Cranberry = 314kcal per 100g.
One teaspoon of powder is about 3-4g (a recommended serving size).
Using 3g per typical serving, the calories will be around 9.23kcal per teaspoon.
Shop the Range
Raw Food Diet
People with allergies to dairy, soy, gluten, lactose or nuts
How to Use:
There are endless ways to use the berry powders. Most customers find it the most convenient to stir, sprinkle or mix into their breakfast bowls, snacks or smoothies. The creative ones have come up with some amazing recipe ideas such as cheesecakes, homemade chocolate or healthy chia puddings.
The powders also make a great add to raw desserts, baking, cooking and food decoration. We personally use the powders in our everyday life such as an addition to porridge or as a natural flavouring to yogurt.
Which other flavours should I try?
See the detailed benefits of each individual berry below by clicking the image:
All available at shop.lifebyequipe.com