Almond Mocha Protein Pancakes Video Recipe With Brown Rice And Raw Cacao Plant Protein
The award-winning plant based nutrition company That Protein are powering through breakfast with their delicious mocha pancake recipe, made with their nutrient-packed Blissful Brown Rice & Raw Cacao Super Protein.
That Protein have developed a range of delicious nutritionist-backed vegan super protein powders made only with organic and cold-pressed natural ingredients that are free from dairy, soy, GMO, thickeners, fillers and no added sugar, these powders are a great choice for homemade smoothies, pancakes, baking and cereals to help you feel your best.
Almond Mocha Protein Pancakes Video Recipe
2/3 cup oat flour
1/3 cup almond flour
1/3 cup plant milk of your choice
1/3 cup freshly brewed coffee
2 tbsp almond butter
1 'flax egg' (1 tbsp flaxseed with 3 tbsp water)
1 tsp baking powder
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
To make the Pancakes:
1. First, prepare the flax egg (combine 1 tbsp flaxseed with 3 tbsp water).
2. When it's ready, add the almond butter, coffee, milk & sugar and combine well to ensure there are no lumps left.
3. In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients & mix together.
4. Create a 'well' in the middle of the mixture and pop in your wet ingredients, making sure it's fully mixed in.
5. Heat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat and fry all the pancakes.
6. When you're done, add your favourite toppings. We like coconut yoghurt, berries, chocolate chunks, roasted almonds & almond butter.. and of course a good drizzle of maple syrup!
By That Protein