Our friends at That Protein share their zesty & energising Hemp & Baobab Protein Bar Video recipe, made with Happy Happy Hemp & Baobab Super Protein Powder. Packed with plant protein and vitamin C, they are perfect as a post-workout or afternoon snack to help support your immune system to fight off coughs and colds.
It’s a nutritious blend of organic raw baobab powder (high alkaline food) blended perfectly with the organic plant power of omega rich hemp protein. You can also add the delicious zesty powder to your smoothies or swirl into your porridge to help you get your daily dose of that all-important vitamin C, proven to support a healthy immune system and as a key vitamin in your healthy diet.
This vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free blend contains no GMO's, no added Sweeteners nor flavourings can can help contribute to a wide variety of health benefits:
- Helps build and maintain muscles
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Helps naturally support a healthy immune system
- Helps iron absorption
- Helps maintain healthy skin
So, if you're looking for a super-rich source of vegan protein to support your health and skin, check out That Protein's range of Super Proteins at shop.lifebyequipe.com
Happy Happy Hemp & Baobab Protein Bars (makes 8 to 12 bars)
1 1/2 cup of oats
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup of mixed seeds
3tbsp of That Protein Happy Happy Hemp & Baobab Super Protein
4-5 Medjool dates
1/4 cup of coconut milk
2tbsp almond butter
1tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
To make the Protein Bars:
1. First, blitz the de-stoned dates with your milk & vanilla until you get a smooth paste. 2. Then combine all the dry ingredients well in a large bowl.
3. Add in the date paste and stir well to combine (you may find it easier to use your hands).
4. Once combined, press the mix into a lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Remove and cut into either 8 large bars or 12 small bars.
6. Then top with melted chocolate, and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
By That Protein
Want to know more......
Free-From Dairy, Soy, Flavourings or Thickeners + NO Added Sugar
Created by nutritionists, That Protein creates delicious vegan super proteins made with organic and cold pressed ingredients including baobab, chia and raw cacao for making dairy, soy & gluten free protein shakes, smoothies, breakfast bowls and bakes!
Simply mix with your milk of choice or add to yoghurts, cereals and bakes for a boost of nutrient dense protein.
Free from dairy,
Free from soy,
Free from fillers, thickeners, colourings or flavourings,
No added sugars.
HIGH IN FIBRE, NUTRIENTS, VITAMINS AND PLANT PROTEIN (UP TO 15G PER SERVING)
Happy Happy Hemp & Baobab Super Protein Powder
SHOP ZESTY, HIGH IN VITAMINS B1,B3,B6 & B9 HEMP SUPER PROTEIN POWDERS