Our friends at Arctic Power Berries share their granola recipe boosted with Wild Arctic Seabuckthorn Berry, perfect for helping you jump out of bed in the mornings!
Seabuckthorn has over 190 different nutrients and 60+ antioxidants in a bio-available form so you'll be packing your porridge, snack bars, breakfast toppings or sweet treats with a sprinkle of fibre, nutrients, vitamins and colour to help support your metabolism with this recipe!
Pure Seabuckthorn & Buckwheat Granola Recipe
1 cup (175g) raw buckwheat groats
1/2 cup (15g) of quinoa pops
1 cup (75g) raw almonds
14 pitted dates (around 160g)
2 tablespoons of Arctic Sea Buckthorn Powder
2 tablespoons of water
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
To make the Granola:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 130C.
2. Chop the almonds roughly and put them into a large bowl along with the buckwheat groats and quinoa pops.
3. In another, smaller bowl, blend the pitted dates, water and the sea buckthorn powder with a hand blender until completely smooth.
4. Transfer the date paste into the bigger bowl and mix well with the grains and almonds until you have a chunky ‘dough’.
5. Place the mixture in a flat oven tray and bake in the oven for 35 minutes. Remove the oven tray and stir around every ten minutes to prevent the clusters from burning!
6. To make sure the clusters stay crunchy, leave them in the switched-off oven overnight to dry out, preferably with the oven lamp on.
7. Store in an airtight container and enjoy on top of your smoothies, porridge, banana ice cream or anything really!
Shop the range of 100% pure Arctic Berry Powders at shop.lifebyequipe.com
Pure Seabuckthorn 70g
Skin Care Bundle
Energy Booster Bundle