The award-winning plant based nutrition company That Protein are powering through that afternoon energy slump with their delicious mint & orange protein ball recipe, made with their nutrient-packed Blissful Brown Rice & Raw Cacao Super Protein.
In this video the mixture is divided into two parts and allows you to make two flavours, chocolate orange protein balls and chocolate mint protein balls.
That Protein have developed a range of delicious nutritionist-backed vegan super protein powders made only with organic and cold-pressed natural ingredients that are free from dairy, soy, GMO, thickeners, fillers and no added sugar, these powders are a great choice for homemade smoothies, pancakes, baking and cereals to help you feel your best.
Click here to check out other That Protein recipes.
Jaffa Cake Or After Eight
Protein Balls Video Recipe
Ingredients for approx 18 balls:
1 cup dates + cup of hot water & a blender
2 cups oat flour
1/4 cup That Protein Blissful Brown Rice & Raw Cacao Super Protein
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 tsp mint extract
1/2 tsp orange extract
Dark chocolate for decoration
Orange zest or dried orange pieces
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
To make the Protein Balls:
How to make:
1. Add the dates to blender with the hot water and blitz until smooth.
2. Then in a large bowl put the dried ingredients add the date purée and water.
3. Split the mix in half and add orange essence to one half and mint to the other.
4. Roll into balls and pop in refrigerator for one hour.
5. Decorate with dark chocolate and orange zest or mint leaf. Enjoy!
Don't forget to check out the gut-healthy range of That Protein Super Proteins at shop.lifebyequipe.com
By That Protein
Blissful Brown Rice & Raw Cacao Super Protein Powder
SHOP CHOCOLATEY SUPER PROTEIN POWDERS WITH AMINO ACID BOOSTS