Where EDINBURGH HONEY CO. Honey Comes From & What The Bees Munch On
Heather Honey ||| A classic taste of the Scottish Highlands
This rich & aromatic honey by Edinburgh based beekeepers and honey merchants comes from the Falkland Estate, located on the outskirts
This 150-acre estate hosts incorporates various eco-conscious initiatives around farming, horticulture and land use and the bees feast on heather, a wide variety of wildflowers, veg blossom, woodland trees and wild blueberries.
TRY SCOTTISH HEATHER HONEY
MAIN BENEFITS OF SCOTTISH HEATHER HONEY
• Anti-inflammatory properties and is very high in antimicrobial activity.
• Boosts immunity and helps naturally sooth a sore throat - effective for treating infections.
• The strong unique flavour and consistency of heather honey makes delicious dishes. It amazing with Greek yogurt or with ice-creams and pancakes. It gives coffee a strong smoky taste and can even pair with strong cheese.
• Available in limited edition Cut Combs.
Edinburgh Honey Co. honey is simply filtered through muslin cloth and jarred right away without any processing. It is all the goodness nature has to offer in one jar.
No preservatives, no artificial colours, no refined sugar added.
Forest Honey ||| Rich in raspberry and blueberry pollen with a fruity flavour note
This polyfloral woodland beekeeping honey by Edinburgh Honey Co. cоntаіnѕ nесtаr frоm dіffеrеnt рlаnt vаrіеtіеѕ blооmіng аt thе ѕаmе tіmе (flоwеrѕ, hеrbѕ, fruіt, trееѕ, hеrbасеоuѕ рlаntѕ, еѕѕеntіаl оіls & fоrаgе).
The woodlands of Kozielec National Park in Poland are the perfect environment for honey bees - a truly biodiverse natural forest where the Forest Honey flow is often strong in late wet summers.
It may be known generically as “Tree Honey” but also by the name of the particular source plant, “Fir Honey”, “Pine Honey”, “Lime Tree Honey”, “Oak Honey” etc.
This National Park is a wonderful space for honey bees to thrive as it is classed as sites of natural heritage and kept under strict control. The purity of the environment can be tasted in this amazing honey.
TRY FOREST HONEY
MAIN BENEFITS OF FOREST HONEY
• Rich in Vitamins B & C.
• Boosts immunity and helps naturally sooth a sore throat.
• A great source of your 5 a day because it contains the same simple sugars and microelements as fruits and veg.
• There is no better way to start your day than with porridge or pancakes with Forest honey. This great tasting honey can also be used in coffee as a sugar alternative. Another great idea is to combine it with blueberries in a smoothie to utilise all the goodness of the forest.
Shop Handpicked 6x Honey Gift Set in a wooden box; Acacia, Buckwheat, Gingerbread, Rapeseed, Sunflower & Wildflower Honey
Smooth and silky creamed rapeseed honey with dried Strawberries for a Vitamin C-packed honey with a taste of summer
Bee Pollen - high protein, nutrient-rich for natural allergy relief
Cut Comb - most natural form of honey cut from frames straight from hives
DISCOVER MORE HONEY FLAVOURS + MIX & MATCH SETS
Read more: 4 homemade remedies to treat your cold and boost your immune system.