Arctic Power Berries are 100% pure berry powders from the clean, unpolluted Finnish nature. Made with wild, hand-picked Arctic berries that are naturally rich in vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients and fibre, one teaspoon is equal to a handful of fresh berries.
Over 700g of fresh berries are used in each 70g tube (300g in each 30g tube) of Blueberry Arctic Power Berries, giving you a packed & convenient boost of antioxidant, nutrients vitamins and colour to add to your cereal, yogurt, smoothies, porridge & bakes.
Why you'll love the benefits of wild-grown Arctic blueberries (bilberries):
- Naturally rich in antioxidants (particularly anthocyanin) that can support the immune system and prevent infections
- Great source of essential vitamins A, C, E and K
- Can be beneficial in improving brain health and memory (read a study on this here)
- Has also been seen to be beneficial for vision and eye health
- Can help in improving circulation, preventing bruising and other skin damage
- Anti-aging benefits - antioxidants can have a direct effect on skin, by preventing wrinkles, premature aging or acne
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Beneficial source of minerals, zinc, copper, potassium, magnesium and manganese
- Low in natural sugar, calories and fat
- Antioxidants can contribute to weight loss and maintaining a healthy metabolism (read a study on this here).
All calories (and other nutritional facts) on the tubes are listed by 100g, so we've estimated the rough calorie per teaspoon to be:
Blueberry = 328kcal per 100g.
One teaspoon of powder is about 3-4g (a recommended serving size).
Using 3g per typical serving, the calories will be around 9.84kcal per teaspoon.
Shop the Range
Pure Blueberry 30g
Pure Blueberry 70g
Energy Booster Bundle
Raw Food Diet
People with allergies to dairy, soy, gluten, lactose or nuts
How to Use:
There are endless ways to use the berry powders. Most customers find it the most convenient to stir, sprinkle or mix into their breakfast bowls, snacks or smoothies. The creative ones have come up with some amazing recipe ideas such as cheesecakes, homemade chocolate or healthy chia puddings.
The powders also make a great add to raw desserts, baking, cooking and food decoration. We personally use the powders in our everyday life such as an addition to porridge or as a natural flavouring to yogurt.
Which other flavours should I try?
See the detailed benefits of each individual berry below by clicking the image:
All available at shop.lifebyequipe.com