Our friends at Arctic Power Berries share their Green Avo and Wild Arctic Berry Smoothie recipe, perfect for refreshing in the summer months!
No matter what flavour of Arctic Power Berries you add - Blueberry, Cranberry, Lingonberry, Seabuckthorn or Blackcurrant, you'll be packing your smoothie with fibre, antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins and colour to help strengthen your immune system, and support your metabolism!
Fresh Arctic Berry Smoothie Recipe
1 ripe banana
Half an avocado
10 soaked almonds
Squeeze of lime
2 cups of organic apple juice
2 heaped tsp of your fave Arctic Power Berries Powder
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
To make the Smoothie:
1. Chop ripe and spotty bananas and put them in the freezer until frozen.
2. Once frozen, put them in a blender with your chosen flavour of Arctic Power Berries powder and the rest of the ingredients.
3. If you like your smoothies a bit sweeter, add 2 dates or a splash of local honey. You can also replace the apple juice with your milk of choice.
4. Blend and pour to serve!
5. Garnish with more berry powder and mint leaves.
Shop the range of 100% pure Arctic Berry Powders at shop.lifebyequipe.com
Pure Blueberry 30g
Pure Seabuckthorn 50g
Pure Lingonberry 70g
Pure Cranberry 30g
Pure Blackcurrant 30g
Skin Care Bundle
Selection Pack 4x 70g
Taster Pack 4x 30g