100% pure blackcurrant powder by Arctic Power Berries is made with hand-picked wild blackcurrants from the clean, unpolluted Finnish nature. Naturally rich in vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients and fibre, one teaspoon is equal to a handful of fresh berries.
Over 700g of fresh berries are used in each 70g tube (300g in each 30g tube) of Blackcurrant Arctic Power Berries, giving you a packed & convenient boost of antioxidant, nutrients vitamins and colour to add to your cereal, yogurt, smoothies, porridge & bakes.
Why you'll love the benefits of wild-grown Arctic blackcurrant berries:
- Excellent source of vitamin C (more than 4x more than in oranges)
- Traditionally been used in treating cold and flu symptoms
- Full of natural antioxidants - can contribute to anti-aging benefits and relieving skin conditions
- Antioxidants can help support immune system and promote metabolism
- Beneficial source of flavonoids and omega fatty acids
- Excellent source of essential vitamins A, B, C and E
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Contains minerals such as calcium, copper, potassium, magnesium and manganese
- Beneficial source of iron – can prevent immunity deficiencies
- Low in sugar, calories and fat
- Antioxidants can contribute to weight loss and maintaining a healthy metabolism
All calories (and other nutritional facts) on the tubes are listed by 100g, so we've estimated the rough calorie per teaspoon to be:
Blackcurrant = 299kcal per 100g.
One teaspoon of powder is about 3-4g (a recommended serving size).
Using 3g per typical serving, the calories will be around 8.97kcal per teaspoon.
Shop the Range
Pure Blackcurrant 30g
Pure Blackcurrant 70g
Energy Booster Bundle
Raw Food Diet
People with allergies to dairy, soy, gluten, lactose or nuts
How to Use:
There are endless ways to use the berry powders. Most customers find it the most convenient to stir, sprinkle or mix into their breakfast bowls, snacks or smoothies. The creative ones have come up with some amazing recipe ideas such as cheesecakes, homemade chocolate or healthy chia puddings.
The powders also make a great add to raw desserts, baking, cooking and food decoration. We personally use the powders in our everyday life such as an addition to porridge or as a natural flavouring to yogurt.
Which other flavours should I try?
See the detailed benefits of each individual berry below by clicking the image:
All available at shop.lifebyequipe.com